We solicit proposals for workshops to be held in conjunction with the main conference. We encourage workshop organizers to include activities that provide their participants with a true workshop experience: workshops provide an opportunity for a group of researchers and practitioners to exchange and discuss early ideas that have not yet matured to form a conference or journal publication.
Workshop Proposal Submissions
Workshops can be full or half day and should highlight a specific topic of interest related to software analysis, evolution, and reengineering. All proposals must not exceed 2 pages in IEEE proceedings format, and must be submitted to workshop chairs (Francesca Arcelli Fontana
- Workshop title
- Main contact for the workshop
- Workshop organizers and contact information
- Brief description of workshop topic and goals
- Expected numbers of submissions and participants
- Expected number of accepted papers
- Draft workshop schedule including duration (full day or half day), format of sessions and discussions
- Paper selection criteria and mechanism (Important note: SANER 2022 follows a full double-blind review process.)
All accepted workshop papers will be published together with the SANER 2022 proceedings. While preparing your workshop proposals, please note that the length for full workshop papers will be 8 pages.
Workshop proposals for SANER 2022 will be reviewed by the SANER workshops board. Proposals will be evaluated with respect to areas that have the potential to generate useful results, and provide an open forum for attendees to present, discuss, and debate issues, problems, technology gaps and / or directions in topics, that are timely and emerging in the area of Software Analysis, Evolution and Re-engineering.
- Proposal submission deadline: October 10, 2021 AoE
- Notifications: October 25, 2021 AoE
- Submission via email:
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email title: [SANER22 WORKSHOPS] <<Name of Workshop>> (<<ACRONYM>>)